Currently we are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join our team. The successful applicant will be hired by Adecco.
The role requires the successful applicant to proactively support the Recruitment Team using a high level of planning and organization skills.
• Provides recruitment and administration support to the internal Recruitment team:
- Updates recruitment trackers on a daily basis
- Ensures that all candidates are processed through the recruitment tools on time; manages candidate feedback
- Prepares daily updates on number of candidates
- Organizes language validations when required
- Does candidate pre-screening and short-listing (if necessary)
• Attends job fairs and career events
• Prepares ad hoc reports
• Involvement in other recruitment projects/ tasks as required to add value and continuously improve the overall process
Required Experience/ Knowledge:
• Bachelor degree (students can also apply)
• Excellent English language skills (both verbal and written)
• Very Good knowledge in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organisational and time management skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work in a team
• Competitive remuneration package
• International corporate environment
• Excellent working conditions
If you believe you meet the above-stated requirements and have an interest in the position, please apply by sending your CV in English to Adecco.BG.IR@adecco.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short- listed candidates will be contacted.
За да кандидатствате онлайн е необходимо да се регистрирате в нашата система AdeccoWeb. Ако не желаете да се регистрирате, моля препратете автобиографията си на посочения email адрес в обявата или се свържете с нас директно.