||Case Coordinator with French and English
Case Coordinator with French and English
Today we are giving you the chance to build a career in our company at the position of Case Coordinator with French and English.
- University degree;
- English and French– minimum B2 level;
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office;
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Be first line of enquiry for customer requests. Logs the requests in to a data base;
- Real-time collection of customers/devices data and validation of its accuracy;
- Ensures that the customer is entitled to the service, validates customer contract details;
- Manages the service requests through Mail client or ticketing system and provide basic information on the already opened service requests;
- Manages multiple tasks or cases simultaneously with minimal supervision;
- Keeps case documentation as per requirement;
- Meets the deadlines and keeps the service level agreements;
- Be compliant with all internal policies, rules and procedures and ensures performance as per all work instructions and/or orders (written and oral), legally assigned to him/her by his/her direct manager, by officials acting for the direct manager or by any manager of a hierarchical level higher than the direct manager.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Work in a multinational corporate environment;
- Standard working time;
- Food vouchers;
- Additional health coverage;
- Opportunity to work in a friendly team.
If you see yourself in our role, send your CV in English to Adecco.BG.IR@adecco.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N=1814/ 08.12.2014.
To apply online, you will have to register in our system AdeccoWeb. If you don't have time to go through the registration process, please forward your CV to the email specified in the job offer or contact us directly.