|Job title:||Recruitment Administrator|
Currently we are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join our team. The successful applicant will be hired by Adecco.
The role requires the successful applicant to proactively support the Recruitment Team using a high level of planning and organization skills.
• Provides recruitment and administration support to the internal Recruitment team:
- Updates recruitment trackers on a daily basis
- Ensures that all candidates are processed through the recruitment tools on time; manages candidate feedback
- Prepares daily updates on number of candidates
- Organizes language validations when required
- Does candidate pre-screening and short-listing (if necessary)
• Attends job fairs and career events
• Prepares ad hoc reports
• Involvement in other recruitment projects/ tasks as required to add value and continuously improve the overall process
Required Experience/ Knowledge:
• Bachelor degree (students can also apply)
• Excellent English language skills (both verbal and written)
• Very Good knowledge in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organisational and time management skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work in a team
• Competitive remuneration package
• International corporate environment
• Excellent working conditions
If you believe you meet the above-stated requirements and have an interest in the position, please apply by sending your CV in English to Adecco.BG.IR@adecco.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short- listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply online, you will have to register in our system AdeccoWeb. If you don't have time to go through the registration process, please forward your CV to the email specified in the job offer or contact us directly.