||Critical Incident Manager
Critical Incident Manager
|For one of our clients, we are looking for a Critical Incident Manager. This professional needs to ensure fast restoration of all contractually agreed critical incidents and to provide effective communication and coordination between the technical teams, Delivery Management and Customer management. The primary focus of the Critical Incident Manager is to drive restoration of critical incidents having direct impact on client’s business, to lead and ensure ownership, communication, progress to completion.|
- Manages escalated and top priority incidents up to and including resolution;
- Escalates problematic incidents to the EMEA Crisis Management team whilst continuing to support to resolution;
- Maintains the appropriate level of authority within the client and the organizations to ensure the success of the incident resolution;
- Leads the internal and external communication of the incident;
- Is involved in the incident review phase (Post Incident and Root Cause reviews);
- Sponsors the continual development and socialization of Situation Management Process of critical incidents across EMEA;
- Liaises with Critical Incident Manager counterparts across other Regions and proactively remain cognizant of industry trends to develop and promote best practice.
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience;
- Optional Master’s degree in related field;
- Customer Service experience;
- General Project Management understanding;
- ITIL certification is considered an advantage;
- Fluency in English.
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements, please, send Your CV in English Adecco.BG.IR@adecco.com
- 24/7 rotation shifts(the night shifts are home office based);
- Excellent working conditions;
- Competitive salary package;
- Opportunities for development.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N=1814/ 08.12.2014.
To apply online, you will have to register in our system AdeccoWeb. If you don't have time to go through the registration process, please forward your CV to the email specified in the job offer or contact us directly.