We can assist you with
The global Coronavirus pandemic is posing major staffing challenges to many companies.
Short message from our Management
”We are there for you with the right solutions to help you navigate through in this challenging period.Konstantinos MilonasCluster Head The Adecco Group Bulgaria & Greece
How we can help you
We are closely monitoring the coronavirus situation among our clients and business partners.
We are able to offer reliable service even in difficult times. Increasing and reducing capacities in the short term is one of our core competencies.
We use established processes and candidate pools, which allow us to recruit and process a large number of candidates at short notice. In this period having the right staffing partner is your best competitive advantage.
You don`t have time for the complicated, multi-stage process of searching for employees, do you? Are you in need for professionals to search for the best candidates for you and check their motivation and skills? It will be a pleasure for us.
We examine the Candidate’s skill and motivation thoroughly. We contact them by phone, but also observe and analyze their behavior during the interview and always select the only best to present to you.
Adecco is responsible for payroll and payment, calculation of taxes, personnel administration and compliance and all legal matters in accordance with the Bulgarian Labor Code, while the Client still retains management of outstaffed personnel.
We are more than a staffing company, we are your trusted partner.
We created special series of webinars for HR professionals and their teams to receive useful advice and information on strategies and best practices for human resources management, information on the development of the labour market and the world of HR, especially in challenging times.
Message from our Management
We wanted to inform you that we will be adhering strictly to all advice provided by the World Health Organization and National Public Health Organization and that we are also closely observing all protocol advised by local and international authorities.
WHAT WE’RE DOING:
- We have already enacted a special coronavirus protection policy (cancellation of both internal and external events, suspension of both professional and personal travel, extensive remote working and health guidance), in line with the Greek State’s and the WHO’s guidelines.
- We are following the recommendations of local authorities and #stayhome as much as possible. Our colleagues have all the technical tools to continue supporting your needs even remotely.
- Our open hours remain unchanged. Our colleagues are here to assist you in any request you might have.
- We continue evaluating candidates to cover your needs in talented personnel so that you remain productive. We have in our disposal all the tools for effective teleconferences and online assessment tools to ensure we can always find the right match for you.
- We are in regular contact with our Associates to assist them in any request they might have.
- We are next to our partners that have entrusted us to support them in their workforce transformation and leadership consulting.
- We have contingency plans in place to ensure our effective business continuity.
- We have ensured both seamless business continuity and systems security (including cybersecurity and data protection systems in a remote working environment)
We draw on 20 years of experience in helping our clients navigate through their most urgent and challenging situations. We will continue to monitor the news and any reports or requirements from local authorities. Our focus, dedication, and support are unwavering as we navigate these unique times.